Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MoD and HVAC Units - PART 2

If you recall, I posted a blog on Sunday, April 6th, 2008 about an AC filter that I bought for my home AC unit. It had an email reminder option that I filled out and waited to see if they'd send me a reminder. Well, just the other day, I received an email from the company. It read:

Hello Bob,

It's that time of year again. Yep, you guessed it, time to change your air filter. (Remember, changing your filter regularly saves energy because your heating/cooling system is running more efficiently.)

Last time you purchased our MERV 7 Basic air filter, size 20x25x1 at Home Depot. If you would like better protection for your family of airborne allergens and pollutants check out our Allergen Protection™ MERV 11 or Ultra Air™ MERV 12 -Our Finest Filter.

We really appreciate your business, Adam. Which reminds us; if you'd like more information about our products or have any questions, you can always give us a call toll free at 1-888-808-9100 or email
salesinfo@trueblue.com.

Thanks much, Your friends at True Blue


Nice email reminder. The only problem is that it came two months too late. The reminder I received two months ago was the banging at 3 a.m. because the filter was blocked with dust, etc. Oh well, they tried. Nice concept when it works properly.

0 comments: